Monitor your Internet services or devices to ensure they are always online. Tracks Internet connectivity and speeds with useful proof. For Windows, Linux, ARM (Raspberry, Tinker Board, etc).
Learn more by visiting www.outagesio.com
Yes, we've had reports of this happening with Chrome.
We've done extensive testing and know it is not a site sided issue but a browser one and something we've not been able to isolate because of various browser versions, plugins, addons, etc.
We also were seeing that for a while because at one point it was service sided but we fixed it. I'll mention it in the next meeting so we can look at it again, just in case.
If possible, perhaps try another browser for this application.
I wish I had a better solution or answer.
Just talked with one of the site devs and they tell me this is the issue.
I didn't look closely enough and thought it was something we've addressed before.